HOW DO WE MANAGE SERVICE DISCONNECTION?
When undertaking the demolition of houses or commercial demolition you must first disconnect any services that are connected to the home or building.
Lastly any Electricity that are connected to public mains and lines.
At Home Demolitions we take care of all service disconnection and site set up for you as part of our all inclusive demolition package.
This includes everything from organising the disconnection with the relevant Service Providers/government authorities to the physical disconnection of the services by our skilled team members and frequently used subcontractors.
The process of service disconnection includes:
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DISCONNECTION FROM MAINS I.E. POWER POLE TO THE CONNECTION ON THE HOUSE
- WATER DISCONNECTION AND INSTALLATION OF TEMPORARY WATER SYSTEMS NEEDED ON SITE FOR DEMOLITION
- GAS LINES ARE TERMINATED BACK TO THE METER
- TELEPHONE LINES AND FOXTEL ARE ISOLATED
- DISCONNECTION FROM NBN AND REMOVAL OF DEVICES SUPPLIED BY NBN CO SUCH AS THE NETWORK TERMINATION DEVICE AND POWER SUPPLY
WE FOLLOW STRICT GUIDELINES UNDER AUSTRALIAN LAW
We follow all necessary guidelines when carrying out the demolition of houses and disconnecting services under all applicable Australian Regulations and laws to ensure a quality job and no unexpected hiccups after completion.
With every House Demolition we will also set up site fencing ensuring the safety of the surrounding public areas and to set the demolition site border.
Furthermore we also provide sediment control to ensure soil from the demolition site is not washed into public drains and roads, which can pollute water supplies and not to mention incur heavy fines.
Call us today for more information of alternatively use our chat system or the contact form on our contact page and send us an enquiry. Our friendly team members are always here to help answer any questions you may have or to book in any demolition work you are after.